• 1 red bell pepper, diced1 onion, diced
• 1 lb ground turkey or ground beef
• 1 jar of tomato sauce- no sugar added- homemade is even better!
• 4 blue containers of shredded cheese OR 2 blue containers of cheese so you can add a few slices of avocado on top
• 4 yellow containers of quinoa (or brown rice)
1. preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. heat a pan with a tbsp of olive oil or avocado oil
3. add diced red bell pepper and onion- cook until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes
4. cook quinoa – 1 cup quinoa and 2 cups water. Bring to a boil. Turn down to low and cook covered for about 5 minutes or until cooked.
5. add uncooked ground turkey and sodium free seasonings (such as Mrs. Dash) to the onion and bell pepper.
6. Cook turkey.
7. Once turkey is cooked poor it into a 9X13 pan. Scoop 4 yellow containers of cooked quinoa into the pan
8. Measure out 4 green containers of tomato sauce and add to the pan
then measure out the cheese in a blue container. Stir it around a bit
9. Put into the oven and cook for approximately 20 minutes or until cheese melts.
10. Divide the container into 4 servings and put into individual Tupperware containers.